As a result of COVID-19, many organizations have to go through an accelerated digitization. However, this brings its fair share of legal concerns, especially as contracts must be negotiated under tight timelines and high pressure.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What consumer protection issues should you consider before engaging in e-commerce transactions?
- How can you manage the risks associated with online contracting?
- What privacy and information security issues should you consider when acquiring IT?
- Why open source software may be increasingly utilized in times of crisis?
- What are the key issues to be considered when procuring open source solutions compared to traditional proprietary software solutions?
- How do you assess if COVID-19 is caught in your force majeure provision or material adverse change provision, and what are these provisions?
- What are the other technology agreement provisions to consider during crisis management?
Meet our experts on May 20th to find out more about IT contracting during crisis management!
- 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm (ET) Program and Q&A
This is event is only available via webinar
Webinar Recording: If you are unable to attend the event but wish to receive the webinar recording, please click the "Webinar Recording" option at bottom of this page.