Canada’s economy is weathering the current economic climate, and with one of the most resilient economies in the world, it remains an attractive environment for foreign investment and cross-border business.
Gesta Abols and Neil Kravitz, Co-Leaders of Fasken’s U.S. Practice will moderate a multi-disciplinary panel of Fasken partners across Canada to provide insight into the current business landscape in Canada and the future outlook of the Canadian economy. The event will include an overview of the developments and trends relevant to doing business in Canada in the current environment and will include a live Q&A session.
The following key topics will be covered:
- Competition, Foreign Investment and National Security
- Subsidies, Tax measures and Back-to-Work Incentives
- Labour & Employment
- Border and Trade Issues
- Distressed M&A and Insolvency
- The Canadian Bank Debt Financing Landscape
- Private Equity Firms and their Portfolios
- Energy & Natural Resources Market & Trends
- 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm (ET) Program and Q&A
This is event is only available via webinar
Webinar Recording: If you are unable to attend the event but wish to receive the webinar recording, please click the "Webinar Recording" option at bottom of this page.