Join us for a global mining opportunity showcase hosted by International Deal Gateway. Deal Gateway is a gated global community and digital marketplace for entrepreneurs, investors, and deal makers. Members belong to an online, trusted platform to post and source direct investment opportunities, M&A, and global deals not available through traditional channels.
Paired with deal flow, the community serves life-long learners with peer-based expert education and virtual investor meetings and events. Today, the community is 7,000 members strong with over 850 private deals representing $10B in value.
- Graphite - Eric Desaulniers, Founder, President & CEO, Nouveau Monde
- Gold - Chris Taylor, President and CEO, Great Bear Resources
- Diamonds - Eira Thomas, President & CEO, Lucara Diamond
- Silver - Ralph Rushton, President, CEO & Director, Aftermath Silver
- Gold - Jon Wiesblatt, Strategic Advisor, Rockridge Resources Ltd
- Uranium - David Cates, President & CEO, Director, Denison Mines
- Precious Metals - Alexandra Woodyer Sherron, CEO & President, Empress Royalty
- Gold - Jack Lundin, CEO & Director, Bluestone Resources Inc.
- Elizabeth Priestman, Co-Founder & CEO, International Deal Gateway
- Yolande Lougheed, Director of Marketing & Member Engagement, International Deal Gateway
- Jeff Dennis, Counsel & Entrepreneur-in-Residence, Fasken
- 12:00 - 13:30 ET Webinar and Q&A
This webinar is complimentary
This event is only available by webinar
This programme contains a total of 16 sessions with 24 hours of accredited content for the purposes of the Law Society of British Columbia’s annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements. The session has been loaded as part of a series, titled Fasken’s PDAC 2021: Toronto Mining Conference Series – March 2021 and will be available for claiming through the LSBC CPD website as of March 12, 2021.
A confirmation of participation will be sent to you for your continuing education hours with the Barreau du Québec.
For CPD/CLE in other jurisdictions, please contact your local Law Society.