Join a roundtable discussion with industry, engineering and financing experts, focused on strategic initiatives which leverage the advantages of integrating hydrogen technologies into mining operations.
The discussion will include:
- A description of the ways to produce and use hydrogen energy in mining operations
- The advantages of new technologies and processes that increase energy efficiency and attract sustainable financing
- Jonathan Hackett, Managing Director and Head, Sustainable Finance, BMO Financial Group
- James Scongack, EVP Corporate Affairs & Operational Services, Bruce Power
- Andrew T. Stuart, Chief Executive Officer, Hydrogen Optimized
- Janet Howard, Partner, Fasken
- 13:00 - 14:30 ET Webinar and Q&A
This webinar is complimentary
This event is only available by webinar
This programme contains a total of 16 sessions with 24 hours of accredited content for the purposes of the Law Society of British Columbia’s annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements. The session has been loaded as part of a series, titled Fasken’s PDAC 2021: Toronto Mining Conference Series – March 2021 and will be available for claiming through the LSBC CPD website as of March 12, 2021.
A confirmation of participation will be sent to you for your continuing education hours with the Barreau du Québec.
For CPD/CLE in other jurisdictions, please contact your local Law Society.