Our seasoned and stable genius group of mining lawyers from Latin America’s mining jurisdictions are again gathering to provide their annual update on the happenings in their respective areas, with an added dose of regional perspective from Americas Market Intelligence. This year’s update will peel back the facemask on the various leading topics including the good and bad of $2k gold, resource nationalism, recent developments in community consultation, informal mining, tailings dam governance, and more.
- Latin American Mining Risk Expert – John Price, Managing Director, Americas Market Intelligence
- Argentina – Saúl Feilbogen, Partner, Vitale, Manoff & Feilbogen
- Brazil – Carlos Vilhena, Partner, Pinheiro Neto Advogados
- Chile – Carlos Pérez-Cotapos, Partner, Cariola Diez Pérez-Cotapos & Cia. Ltda
- Colombia - Alvaro José Rodriguez, Partner, Posse, Herrera & Ruiz.
- Ecuador – María Isabel Aillón, Director, Pérez Bustamante & Ponce
- Mexico – Jorge Sanchez, Counsel, Haynes and Boone, SC
- Peru – Oscar Benavides, Partner, Rodrigo, Elias & Medrano Abogados
- María Virginia Anzola, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Ascendant Resources Inc.
- Paul Fornazzari, Partner, Fasken
- 13:00 - 14:30 ET Webinar and Q&A
This webinar is complimentary
This event is only available by webinar
This programme contains a total of 16 sessions with 24 hours of accredited content for the purposes of the Law Society of British Columbia’s annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements. The session has been loaded as part of a series, titled Fasken’s PDAC 2021: Toronto Mining Conference Series – March 2021 and will be available for claiming through the LSBC CPD website as of March 12, 2021.
A confirmation of participation will be sent to you for your continuing education hours with the Barreau du Québec.
For CPD/CLE in other jurisdictions, please contact your local Law Society.