The Province of Québec has been able to implement a sophisticated mining investment infrastructure supported by important local Investment Funds that invest in all stages of mining projects in Québec or in Québec mining companies. This seminar aims to explore this unique ecosystem, how it was developed over the years and what criteria are mostly considered and evaluated by these various Funds in making their investment decisions.
- Paul Carmel, President & CEO, SIDEX
- Serge Côtes, Manager, Investment, Fonds de solidarité FTQ
- Amyot Choquette, Senior Director, Mines - Québec, Investissement Québec - Ressources Québec
- Angelina Mehta, Director, Investment Banking - Mining, Laurentian Bank Securities
- Frank Mariage, Partner, Fasken
- 12:00 - 13:30 ET Webinar and Q&A
This webinar is complimentary
This event is only available by webinar
This programme contains a total of 16 sessions with 24 hours of accredited content for the purposes of the Law Society of British Columbia’s annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements. The session has been loaded as part of a series, titled Fasken’s PDAC 2021: Toronto Mining Conference Series – March 2021 and will be available for claiming through the LSBC CPD website as of March 12, 2021.
A confirmation of participation will be sent to you for your continuing education hours with the Barreau du Québec.
For CPD/CLE in other jurisdictions, please contact your local Law Society.