COVID-19 has meant that many employers are managing their employees in a different way. Are these changes here to stay? To hear more about how employers have adapted to the COVID-19 reality and other key employment and labour developments, join our panel of employment lawyers from Fasken’s Ontario, Québec, Western Canada and South Africa offices.
This webinar will include:
- Making work-from-home the new reality
- When work-from-home doesn’t work
- Will COVID-19 impact employees’ termination entitlements
- Employees’ family status – what does it matter?
- Can employment agreements be bullet-proof any more?
- 12:00 - 13:30 ET Webinar and Q&A
This webinar is complimentary
This event is only available by webinar
This programme contains a total of 16 sessions with 24 hours of accredited content for the purposes of the Law Society of British Columbia’s annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements. The session has been loaded as part of a series, titled Fasken’s PDAC 2021: Toronto Mining Conference Series – March 2021 and will be available for claiming through the LSBC CPD website as of March 12, 2021.
A confirmation of participation will be sent to you for your continuing education hours with the Barreau du Québec.
For CPD/CLE in other jurisdictions, please contact your local Law Society.