Fasken is once again pleased to host a South African delegation from the Department of Mineral Resources and Energy, and a panel which will include some senior business executives and mining lawyers from Fasken's office in Johannesburg. The discussion will follow the theme of “Driving Exploration and Industrialization through Localization to Grow Mineral Production” and provide an update of recent developments and opportunities in the South African mineral sector.
- Honourable Minister Gwede Mantashe, Department of Mineral Resources and Energy, Republic of South Africa
- Mosa Mabuza, CEO of Council for Geo-Science, Republic of South Africa
- Errol Smart, Managing Director and CEO, Orion Minerals
- Thabo Mokoena, Director General, Department of Mineral Resources and Energy, Republic of South Africa
- Roger Baxter, CEO, Minerals Council South Africa
- Conor McFadden, Tax Partner, Fasken
Godfrey Malesa, Partner, Fasken
- 11:00 - 12:30 ET Webinar and Q&A
This webinar is complimentary
This event is only available by webinar
This programme contains a total of 16 sessions with 24 hours of accredited content for the purposes of the Law Society of British Columbia’s annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements. The session has been loaded as part of a series, titled Fasken’s PDAC 2021: Toronto Mining Conference Series – March 2021 and will be available for claiming through the LSBC CPD website as of March 12, 2021.
A confirmation of participation will be sent to you for your continuing education hours with the Barreau du Québec.
For CPD/CLE in other jurisdictions, please contact your local Law Society.