We celebrate the International Day of Pink on the second Wednesday in April. We wear pink to show solidarity with those still fighting for equality and acceptance.
Fasken's PRIDE Network invites you to join us in a celebration of diversity, acceptance and anti-bullying for the entire family. We will start with readings of two children’s storybooks, followed by a virtual drag show. We are thrilled to be joined by the fabulous Anastarzia Anaquway, Scarlett Bobo, Quanah Style and Kiara for a very special evening of storytelling and performances.
Warning: Strobe lights, flashing lights, kaleidoscopic effects, and other visual effects are used in the drag performances.
- 6:30 pm - 6:45 pm - Welcome and Introductions
- 6:45 pm - 7:05 pm - Kids’ Story Time with Quanah (story to be read in English) and Kiara (story to be read in French)
- 7:05 pm - 7:10 pm - Intermission
- 7:10 pm - 7:55 pm - Drag performances by Anastarzia, Scarlett, Quanah & Kiara
- 7:55 pm - 8:00 pm - Closing Remarks
Fasken will be making a donation to the International Day of Pink non-profit to support its mission of creating a more inclusive and diverse world.