Fasken’s Labour, Employment & Human Rights Group invites you to attend a complimentary webinar on Thursday, June 17th, 2021.
As COVID-19 continues to create unique circumstances for the business community, there are some common themes to consider as we grapple with where we are and what comes next. This seminar will be of interest to human resources professionals, regional business owners, and executives in Surrey and the Fraser Valley.
Join us via live webcast to hear our leading labour, employment and human rights lawyers discuss:
- The obligations and rights of employers relating to vaccinations, human rights, and safe work environments;
- Navigating and managing remote work environments; and
- A review and discussion of human rights cases dealing with COVID-19.
- 9:00 am - 10:00 am | Presentation
- 10:00 am - 10:30 am | Presenters available for Q&A