Fasken’s Cannabis Group invites you to attend a series of webinars on current issues in the cannabis space. Each session will feature lawyers from our global offices as well as guest speakers from Canada and the United States.
On September 14, 2021, please join us for the first webinar in the series: Psychedelics. In this panel discussion, our speakers will address the following topics:
- Regulatory trends regarding psychedelics in the U.S.
- Current regulation of psychedelics in Canada
- Unique intellectual property considerations for the industry
- Opportunities for investment
- Jean-Raphaël Champagne, Partner, Fasken
- Kosta Kostic, Partner, Fasken
- Barbara Miller, Partner, Fasken (Opening Remarks)
- 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm (ET) Webinar and Q&A
Next webinar in the series
Please stay tuned for the next webinar in the Cannabis Law Webinar Series
- Regulation of Cannabis Edibles – October 20, 2021
This programme contains 1.5 hours of accredited content for the purposes of the Law Society of British Columbia’s annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements. The session has been loaded with the LSBC and is titled “Cannabis Law Webinar Series: Psychedelics – September 2021”. It is available for claiming through your LSBC Member Portal.
A confirmation of participation will be sent to you for your continuing education hours with the Barreau du Québec.
For CPD/CLE in other jurisdictions, please contact your local Law Society.