On Wednesday, November 17, 2021, Fasken BC will roll out its second virtual Symposium, an online experience that allows for physical distancing while updating participants on recent trends, issues and case law related to multiple areas of practice.
Our virtual Symposium offers first-rate sessions in an easily accessible format. From the comfort of your home or office, our complimentary pre-recorded sessions will provide in-house counsel with the opportunity to learn from our award-winning lawyers and external professionals with expertise in their fields.
You will have the benefit of deciding when, where and how often sessions are viewed. Fasken BC’s virtual Symposium will showcase the following topics:
- A.I. and Legal Ethics For In-House Counsel and Other Lawyers (Ethics) [Previously recorded in 2020]
- Climate Change Compendium: Corporate Net-Zero Targets, Climate Change Litigation, Green Finance and More!
- Getting Consent in the New Era of UNDRIP Legislation
- Lessons Learned From the Pandemic: Getting Set for the Post-Pandemic World
- Navigating Corporate Issues Arising From Major Life Events
- Real Estate in the Post Pandemic World
- M&A Trends: Representation and Warranty Insurance
- Shortcuts and Pitfalls in Complex Litigation
- What Exactly Can You Say In and About a Lawsuit: Mapping the Borders of Professional Conduct (Ethics)
Sign up now (individual session registration not required) to ensure you receive access to all of our pre-recorded sessions when we roll out Symposium on November 17, 2021.