An expert panel will discuss aspects of OHADA (in English, the Organisation for the Harmonisation of Corporate Law in Africa). What are the trends, issues and strategies to avoid and resolve disputes efficiently? The panel will also review the structuring of security interests in mining project financing, the risk of litigation related to their implementation and share experiences and challenges faced in recent transactions.
- Jean-Claude Diplo, Country Manager of the Allied Gold Corp Group for Ivory Coast and current President of the Ivory Coast Chamber of Mines (GPMCI)
- Achille Ngwanza, Managing partner titulaire du CAPA, JUS AFRICA
- Karim Maalioun, Partner, Fasken
- Peter Mantas, Partner, Fasken
- 8:00 - 9:30 ET Webinar and Q&A
This webinar is complimentary
This event is only available via webinar
This programme contains a total of 14 sessions (1.5 hours each) for a total of 21 hours of accredited content for the purposes of the Law Society of British Columbia’s annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements. The session has been loaded as part of a series, titled Fasken’s 2022 Mining Webinars – March 2022 and will be available for claiming through the LSBC CPD website as of March 9, 2022.
A confirmation of participation will be sent to you for your continuing education hours with the Barreau du Québec.
For CPD/CLE in other jurisdictions, please contact your local Law Society.