Fasken’s Privacy and Cybersecurity Group invites you to join us on Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 2:00 pm ET / 12:00 pm MT / 11:00 am PT for our “Privacy and Cybersecurity in 2022: Key Trends and Developments in Canada and Abroad” webinar. During this cross-country program, members of our leading privacy and cybersecurity team across Canada will review significant developments, key trends and issues in the privacy and cybersecurity field, and discuss what Canadian organizations can expect and should plan for to navigate an evolving landscape.
Specific topics include:
- Recent and anticipated privacy reforms at the federal and provincial level
- The impact and key features of Bill 64 in Québec
- Significant decisions and guidance by privacy regulators
- Trends and strategies in cybersecurity and ransomware
- Regulatory developments and decisions under the GDPR
- 2:00 - 3:30 pm ET Webinar and Q&A
This webinar is complimentary
This event is only available via webinar
This programme contains 1.5 hours of accredited content for the purposes of the Law Society of British Columbia’s annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements. The session has been loaded with the LSBC and is titled “Privacy and Cybersecurity in 2022: Key Trends and Developments in Canada and Abroad”. It is available for claiming through your LSBC Member Portal.
A confirmation of participation will be sent to you for your continuing education hours with the Barreau du Québec.
For CPD/CLE in other jurisdictions, please contact your local Law Society.