On Thursday, November 3, 2022 Fasken BC will host its annual Symposium as a series of live webinars, allowing for real-time participation and the opportunity to direct questions to our panel of experts during each of the sessions.
Our Symposium sessions provide in-house counsel with the opportunity to learn from our award-winning lawyers and external professionals while updating participants on recent trends, issues and case law related to multiple areas of practice.
NOTE: there will be three sessions (running simultaneously) per time block as noted below. Recordings for each session will be available following the event.
8:30 AM - 9:30 AM (PT)
- National Study on the Mental Health of the Legal Profession in Canada (Ethics)
- Update on Day-to-Day Tax Issues
- Update on Indigenous Legal Issues
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PT)
- Climate Litigation and Greenwashing Risks
- Recent Trends in Mergers & Acquisitions
- Rewards and Risk in Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Work: Striking the Right Balance While Promoting EDI
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM (PT)
9Hours Available Via Webinar
Attendees have the ability to earn up to nine (9) hours of accredited learning activities that qualify under the Law Society of British Columbia’s Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Program.