The post-pandemic business landscape continues to present difficulties for the agribusiness community while companies position themselves to handle growing economic challenges of 2023. A greater focus on sustainability and human, social and natural capital as key performance metrics also require Canadian Agtech and Foodtech companies to think outside the box in how to navigate the economic downturn.
Our upcoming panel will address the following topics:
- Consumer demand during the economic downturn and its impact on investment into Agtech and Foodtech?
- Could these economic conditions serve as the perfect storm for innovation in this space?
- What is the role of government at this hour?
Fasken’s Agribusiness Group has been bringing issues relevant to the agriculture, food and beverage industry into focus through a series of panel discussions. These panels provide a platform for experts and stakeholders in the North American agribusiness industry to come together and share insights and experiences on current trends and challenges.
- Chris Conway, CEO, Food and Beverage Ontario
- Craig Hughes, Director, Foresight AgriNext
- Catherine Metrycki, Founder & CEO, Callia
- Kirk Moir, CEO, Crush Dynamics
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm ET / 9:00 am - 10:00 am PT Webinar and Q&A
This webinar is complimentary
This program contains 1.0 hour of accredited content for the purposes of the Law Society of British Columbia’s annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements. The session has been loaded with the LSBC and is titled “Navigating the Downturn: Strategies for Canadian Agtech and Foodtech Companies – April 2023”. It is available for claiming through your LSBC Member Portal.
A confirmation of participation will be sent to you for your continuing education hours with the Barreau du Québec.
For CPD/CLE in other jurisdictions, please contact your local Law Society.