Fasken’s Privacy and Cybersecurity Group invites you to join us on Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 1:00 pm ET / 11:00 am MT / 10:00 am PT for our Privacy and Cybersecurity in 2023: Key Trends and Developments in Canada and Abroad webinar. During this cross-country program, members of our leading privacy and cybersecurity team across Canada will review significant developments, key trends and issues in the privacy and cybersecurity field, and discuss what Canadian organizations can expect and should plan for to navigate an evolving landscape.
Specific topics include:
- Significant decisions in the privacy class action and regulatory space
- Key issues and regulatory trends in artificial intelligence
- Quebec compliance deadlines and breach reporting obligations
- The fundamentals of privacy impact assessments
- Legislative and regulatory developments regarding the GDPR and US state privacy laws
- 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm ET / 10:00 am - 11:30 am PT Webinar and Q&A
This webinar is complimentary
Materials and Webinar Recording: If you are unable to attend the webinar but wish to receive the materials and webinar recording after, please click the "Materials and Webinar Recording" option at bottom of this page.
This program contains 1.5 hours of accredited content for the purposes of the Law Society of British Columbia’s annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements. The session has been loaded with the LSBC and is titled “Privacy and Cybersecurity in 2023: Key Trends and Developments in Canada and Abroad - June 2023”. It is available for claiming through your LSBC Member Portal.
A confirmation of participation will be sent to you for your continuing education hours with the Barreau du Québec.
For CPD/CLE in other jurisdictions, please contact your local Law Society.