The current pandemic has dramatically impacted the modern workforce and employers are grappling with the impact of these changes and how their workplaces will need to change. As employers contemplate a new work model for the future, there are legal aspects to consider. In this panel, we will cover:
- The impact of the pandemic on your workplace and your employees
- Understanding vaccine effectiveness and employee health and safety concerns
- The emergence of flexible and hybrid work models and employment implications (including equity and diversity considerations, recruitment, performance management and retention of talent)
- Potential immigration and tax consequences when dealing with a mobile workforce
- Deenah Patel, Senior Director, Solution Enablement & Marketing, Future of Work & Culture, RBC
This program contains 1 hour of Substantive content.