To help our clients and business partners navigate this situation, we have centralized all of our COVID-19 related materials and information about webinars into one main Knowledge Centre.
To help you quickly access these materials we are posting weekly summaries, a snapshot listing the latest national bulletins, blogs and other communications. In order to share information with our clients as quickly as possible, many of our bulletins are currently available in English only, however, the French translations will be provided as soon as possible on the COVID-19 Knowledge Centre.
Weekly Summary - May 18 - 22
Labour, Employment and Human Rights
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for May 22, 2020
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for May 21, 2020
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for May 20, 2020
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for May 19, 2020
- Long Weekend Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for May 16, 17 and 18, 2020
- Applications for Canada Emergency Commercial Rent Assistance Program to Open at 8:00 a.m. EST on May 25, 2020
- Diagnosing the impact of COVID-19 on representation and warranty insurance (Timely Disclosure)
- Canadian Securities Regulators Publish Additional Relief Orders to Provide Market Participants Relief from Reporting Deadlines during COVID-19 (Timely Disclosure)
- Competition Bureau Releases Model Timing Agreement: What Businesses Need to Know (Competition Chronicle)
Webinars (Access to webinar content may be available on request from the event page.)
See our growing library of webinars on managing impacts of COVID-19. We cover a range of legal topics and industries and continue to produce relevant new content as circumstances change.
Please Note: Bulletins that miss the cut off for the weekly summary can be found on the COVID-19 Knowledge Centre.
We will continue to provide timely insights based on the latest developments. If there is anything we can do to assist you at this time, please reach out to your Fasken relationship partner. We are here to help.