Toronto (Canada) – Fasken has once again received recognition as a leading international law firm in Chambers Global 2020. The Firm has been ranked in 23 areas of practice across Global-wide, Africa-wide, South African and Canadian categories.
The Firm received Band 1 rankings in the following areas:
- Aboriginal Law (Canada)
- Mining - International & Cross-Border (Canada)
- Telecoms, Media & Broadcasting (Canada)
Sixty-one of the Firm’s lawyers are ranked in 23 areas of practice. Eleven of these lawyers received top-tier status as leaders in their respective areas:
- Rosalind Cooper (Environment)
- Michael Bourassa (Mining - International & Cross-Border)
- Laurence Dunbar (Telecoms, Media & Broadcasting)
- Peter Feldberg (Energy: Power - Regulatory)
- Jon Levin (Corporate/M&A)
- Robert Paré (Corporate/M&A)
- Duncan Sinclair (Construction)
- Clifford Sosnow (International Trade/WTO)
- John Torrey (Banking & Finance)
- John Turner (Mining - International & Cross-Border)
- Chuck Willms (Aboriginal Law)
Chambers and Partners publishes one of the most respected legal directories in the world and is a trusted source of information for the legal community. The Chambers Global Guide ranks the top lawyers and law firms in over 190 countries across the world with rankings based on the in-depth research of a dedicated and experienced team of researchers.
View the listing of all 61 Fasken lawyers ranked in Chambers Global 2020.
Fasken is a leading international law firm with more than 700 lawyers and 10 offices on four continents. Clients rely on us for practical, innovative and cost-effective legal services. We solve the most complex business and litigation challenges, providing exceptional value. For additional information, please visit our website at fasken.com.