Toronto (Canada) – The 2020 edition of Managing Intellectual Property’s IP Stars has named fourteen Fasken lawyers to their rankings, six more than last year:
- Antoine Aylwin - Trade mark star
- Karl Delwaide - Trade mark star
- Julie Desrosiers - Patent star
- Johann Gest - Notable practitioner
- Jay Kerr-Wilson - Copyright star
- Marie Lafleur - Patent star
- Joanie Lapalme - Notable practitioner
- Christian Leblanc - Trade mark star, Patent star
- Jason Markwell - Patent star
- Marek Nitoslawski - Trade mark star, Patent star
- Aidan O'Neill - Notable practitioner
- Patricia Seguin - Trade mark star
- Michael Shortt - Future star
- David Turgeon - Patent star
Fasken’s Intellectual Property group works with clients ranging from solo investors and start-ups to multinational corporations. Their expertise includes IP portfolio management, assistance with product development, securing of IP registrations as needed, licensing and sale of IP assets, and advice on branding and management of domain names.
About Managing Intellectual Property
Managing Intellectual Property has been researching and ranking firms in IP since 1996. They now cover over 80 jurisdictions, making their legal directory, IP STARS, one of the most authoritative and comprehensive in the industry.
Fasken is a leading international law firm with more than 750 lawyers and ten offices on four continents. Clients rely on us for practical, innovative and cost-effective legal services. We solve the most complex business and litigation challenges, providing exceptional value. For additional information, please visit our website at fasken.com.