Fasken Martineau's Tax Group invites you to attend a seminar on recent hot topics. During this 90 minute seminar, we will cover the following:
- Handling a GAAR Dispute: From the Proposal Letter to the Supreme Court of Canada
Alan Schwartz and Kevin Yip
- Voluntary Disclosure Strategies: Recent CRA Changes
- Evolving Views from Ottawa: Treaty Shopping and the Impact on Foreign Holding Companies
- GST/HST: Don’t be denied! Claiming ITCs in the Correct Entity
- Pay the Right Amount to the CRA: Tax Credit/Debit Offsets to Minimize Arrears Interest
- Geransky Planning: Hybrid Sale Transactions to Minimize Tax on Sale of Owner-Manager Businesses
- 8:00 am - 8:30 am Registration and Breakfast
- 8:30 am - 10:00 am Presentation and Q&A
Note: The hours from this non-accredited seminar may be applied towards the 9 Substantive Hours of annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) required by the Law Society of Upper Canada for Ongoing Members. Please note that this seminar is not accredited for Professionalism Hours and cannot be counted for New Members or for Professionalism Hours for Ongoing Members.
This is an in-person seminar.
This seminar is complimentary.
The event has passed - Registration is closed.
For more information:
+1 416 868 3329