Fasken Martineau’s Financial Institutions group invites you to attend a complimentary seminar which will provide an overview of the new financial regulations and legislative framework for payments in Canada, specifically as it applies to credit and debit cards as well as new payment methods such as mobile and bitcoins.
- Frank Chong, Deputy Superintendent, Regulation Group at the Financial Institutions Commission will discuss the New Regulatory World.
- Nicolas Faucher, Partner, Fasken Martineau will present Payment Methods in Canada with a case study on prepaid cards
- Robert Quon, Partner, Fasken Martineau will moderate the panel
- 3:30pm - 4:00pm | Registration
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm | Presentations
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm | Cocktail networking reception
For more information:
Marketing Events Coordinator
+1 604 631 3296