Please join us for Fasken's first Health Care Industry Employer Symposium. This exciting half-day seminar will be covering a variety of topics which will be presented on by subject matter experts.
Agenda and Sessions
Please click on the session title to learn more
- 8:00 am 8:30 am Registration and Breakfast
- 8:30 - 8:35 am Welcome
- 8:35 - 9:05 am The Duty to Protect: What to do When Your Staff are the Victims
- 9:05 - 9:30 am Resisting the Needle: Can You Make the Flu Shot Mandatory?
- 9:30 - 10:30 am The Duty to Accommodate: A Panel Discussion on Disability, Family Status and Addiction
- 10:30 - 10:45 am Break
- 10:45 - 11:30 am Zero-ish Tolerance: Upholding Terminations for Abuse
- 11:30 - 12:00 pm Tweets from the Other Side: A Look at Unions' Use of Social Media
- 12:00 - 12:30 pm Are You High? What to do if you suspect current impairment
- 12:30 - 1:00 pm Lunch
Videotaping Policy: During this event, Fasken will be videotaping and broadcasting to a live audience. You may be filmed as part of the audience and seen on screen and in the archived footage.
This seminar is complimentary
Your can participate in this seminar online via webinar or by attending in-person at our office in Toronto
Please RSVP by filling in the form below