Fasken is pleased to present our Annual Symposium on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Our complimentary half-day forum provides in-house counsel with the opportunity to learn from our award-winning lawyers and external professionals who are experts in their field.
7:30 am - 8:30 am | Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:30 am - 9:30 am | Track 1
- DOs and DON’Ts in Corporate Immigration Law: Top Tips for Hiring a Foreign Worker in Canada
- Ethics: Ripped from the Headlines
- What to Do When the Canada Revenue Agency Comes Knocking: Strategic Considerations
9:50 am - 11:00 am | Track 2
- Key Changes to Canadian Trademark Law
- Managing Risks in the Changing Landscape of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Unruly AI: Navigating a World of Delegated Decisions and Sticky Consequences
11:20 am - 12:30 am | Track 3