As governments across all levels have begun to announce steps towards reopening the economy, companies have started to think about what reopening their businesses will entail.
To help you plan for the foreseeable future, we have identified key areas that should be taken into consideration, which we will be covering in this pre-recorded webinar.
- Corporate Governance - Neil Kravitz
- Essential Business Regulation - Paul Burbank
- Workplace Safety and Other Considerations for Employers - Christian Paquette
- Business Review - Kai Alderson
- Critical Infrastructure Regulation: A new industrial policy for Canada - Andrew House
- Competition/Antitrust and Foreign Investment Considerations - Tony Di Domenico
- Doing Business with Government - Marcia Mills
- Speaking to Governments in the COVID era - Taleesha Thorogood
- Potential Legal Liability - Éric Simard and Maria Braker
- Reopening of the Courts - David Turgeon
- Privacy Issues - Antoine Aylwin
- Legal Considerations for Public Companies - Neil Kravitz
- Considerations in the Real Estate Space - Sergio Custodio
This is a pre-recorded webinar. Please submit your questions in advance via the question box below.
To view past webinars in the series, please click here.
For CPD/CLE in other jurisdictions, please contact your local Law Society.