Fasken’s Global Mining Group invites you to attend our series of webinars taking place before and during the PDAC 2021 conference. Each session will feature lawyers from our global offices as well as notable guest speakers from the international mining arena. These webinars will run daily from March 1 to March 12, 2021 at times to accommodate attendees in the Americas, UK, Europe and Africa. Some sessions will be timed for Asia and Australia. We look forward to having you join us for our webinars.
To watch the Global Mining Group's "10 Years in the Making" video, please click here.
Monday, March 1, 2021
Tuesday, March 2, 2021
- A Panel Discussion with the Department of Mineral Resources and Energy, Republic of South Africa
- 11th Annual Latin American Mining Lawyer Update – A Tremendous Regional Mining Update (No Fact Checking Required)
Wednesday, March 3, 2021
- Franco-Africa and OHADA Panel
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know about PIPEs* (*But Were Afraid to Ask)
Thursday, March 4, 2021
Friday, March 5, 2021
Monday, March 8, 2021
Tuesday, March 9, 2021
- Antitrust for Americas/UK/Europe: Important Competition Law Considerations in Recent Mining Mergers Around the World
- Antitrust for Australia/Asia: Important Competition Law Considerations in Recent Mining Mergers Around the World
Wednesday, March 10, 2021
- Resolving Mining Disputes through International Arbitration
- UNDRIP Adopted by Canadian Legislation: What does it really mean on the Ground?
Thursday, March 11, 2021
Friday, March 12, 2021