Join us for the first part of our Commercial Litigation series.
This webinar will cover:
- When does a breach justify termination
- Tips on drafting notices of default and / or termination
- The latest on termination clauses and the duty of honest performance
- Jennifer McAleer, Partner, Toronto
- Sébastien Richemont, Partner, Montréal
- Tom A. Posyniak, Associate, Vancouver
- Alex Kotkas, Partner, Calgary
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm ET / 9:00 am - 10:00 am PT Webinar and Q&A
This webinar is complimentary
Materials and Webinar Recording: If you are unable to attend the webinar but wish to receive the materials and webinar recording after, please click the "Materials and Webinar Recording" option at bottom of this page.
This programme contains 1 hour of accredited content for the purposes of the Law Society of British Columbia’s annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements. The session has been loaded with the LSBC and is titled “When and How to Terminate a Contract: It’s Not Me; It’s You! ”. It is available for claiming through your LSBC Member Portal.
A confirmation of participation will be sent to you for your continuing education hours with the Barreau du Québec.
For CPD/CLE in other jurisdictions, please contact your local Law Society