ESG factors are everywhere, and on everyone’s mind.
Governments are legislating, shareholders are demanding a plan, employees want a green and sustainable work environment, and clients are demanding transparency. The consequences of doing nothing, and the resulting risks, cannot be ignored by organizations, requiring boards to exercise their fiduciary duties under the scrutiny of ESG factors. Public and private companies are increasingly feeling the impact on their business, and this is only the beginning. It’s not a fad, it’s the new reality. How can we be better prepared for what comes next?
- 8:00 to 8:30 a.m.: Welcome and registration
- 8:30 to 8:45 a.m.: Opening remarks and start of symposium
- 8:45 to 10:00 a.m.: Discussion with Farah Alibay
- 10:00 to 10:30 a.m.: Break
- 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: Workshops
- Workshop 1: Key ESG Trends
- Workshop 2: Building today the world of tomorrow
- Workshop 3: Artificial intelligence: Business opportunities and legal issues
- 12:00 to 1:30 p.m.: Lunch conference – “Own tomorrow”
- 13:30 p.m.: Closing remarks
This seminar is offered free of charge.