Toronto (Canada) – The 2021 Lexpert/American Lawyer Guide to the Leading 500 Lawyers in Canada (also known as Lexpert®ALM 500 Directory) highlights 22 Fasken lawyers in 12 practice areas.
- Sarah Armstrong - Litigation Corporate Commercial
- Carl Bélanger - Corporate Commercial; Corporate Mid-Mark; M&A
- Michel Boislard - Corporate Commercial; Corporate Mid-Mark; M&A
- Michael Bourassa - Mining
- Jean-Pierre Chamberland - Corporate Finance
- Tracey Cohen, QC - Litigation Corporate Commercial
- Rosalind Cooper - Environment
- Geoff Cowper, QC - Litigation Corporate Commercial
- David Hausman – Litigation Securities
- Blair Horn - Corporate Mid-MarkBrian Kelsall – Project Finance
- John Kruk - Investment Funds
- Jean Michel Lapierre - Corporate Finance
- Jay Lefton - Corporate Mid-Mark
- Jon Levin - Corporate Mid-Mark
- Frank Mariage - Mining
- Robert Paré - Corporate Commercial; Corporate Finance; Corporate Mid-Mark; M&A
- Peter Pliszka - Litigation Product Liability
- Alain Riendeau - Insolvency
- John Torrey - Banking
- Carl Tremblay - Corporate Commercial; Corporate Mid-Mark
- John Turner - Mining
Produced in collaboration with American Lawyer Media, the guide covers lawyers that work in 35 practice areas. Those profiled are identified via an extensive, annual peer survey and are considered the “most frequently recommended lawyers” across Canada.
For the full guide click here.
Fasken is a leading international law firm with more than 750 lawyers and 10 offices on four continents. Clients rely on us for practical, innovative and cost-effective legal services. We solve the most complex business and litigation challenges, providing exceptional value. For additional information, please visit our website at fasken.com.