Toronto (Canada) – The 2023 Lexpert/American Lawyer Guide to the Leading 500 Lawyers in Canada (Lexpert/ALM 500 Directory) highlights 22 Fasken lawyers as leaders in their field.
- Sarah Armstrong - Class Actions; Corporate Commercial Litigation
- Carl Bélanger - Corporate Commercial Law; Corporate Mid-Market; M&A
- Michel Boislard - Corporate Commercial Law; Corporate Mid-Market; M&A; Private Equity
- Michael Bourassa - Mining
- Alex Cameron - Data Privacy
- Charles Chevrette - Corporate Commercial Law; Corporate Mid-Market; Private Equity
- Tracey Cohen, KC - Corporate Commercial Litigation
- Rosalind Cooper - Environmental Law
- Geoff Cowper, KC - Corporate Commercial Litigation
- Huy Do - Competition Law
- Johanna Fipke - Mining
- Brian Kelsall - Project Finance
- Jean Michel Lapierre - Corporate Finance
- Jay Lefton - Corporate Mid-Market
- Frank Mariage - Mining
- Anne-Marie Naud - Corporate Commercial Law
- Robert Paré - Corporate Commercial Law
- Peter Pliszka - Product Liability Litigation
- Alain Riendeau - Insolvency
- Caitlin Rose - Corporate Commercial Law
- Carl Tremblay - Corporate Commercial Law; M&A
- John Turner - Mining; M&A
Presented in partnership with The American Lawyer, the guide covers lawyers that work in more than 30 practice areas. Those profiled are identified via an extensive, annual peer survey and are considered the “most frequently recommended lawyers” across Canada.
The recognitions highlight Fasken’s deep bench strength in cross-border M&A, private equity, corporate finance and litigation. The Firm is involved in some of the most high profile and complex transactions and litigation in Canada and cross-border with the US.
For the full guide click here.
About Lexpert/ALM 500 Directory
The Lexpert/American Lawyer Guide to the Leading 500 Lawyers in Canada is designed to provide purchasers of Canadian legal services—including corporate counsel, attorneys, senior professionals, and executives, with an invaluable reference tool of Canada's top legal counsel.
Fasken is a leading international law firm with more than 800 lawyers and 10 offices on four continents. Clients rely on us for practical and innovative legal services. We provide results-driven strategies to solve the most complex business and litigation challenges. For additional information, please visit the Firm’s website at fasken.com.